Certified Speaking Professional
MS Word Documents: Getting Our People Back to Work & For the Greater Good
Donna is available for radio, television, magazine, and newspaper interviews
(Download Adobe PDF two-page flyer about Donna Fisher.)
Donna Fisher works with the media as a guest expert regarding the following:
- Power Networking
- Conscious Language
- What You Say is What You Get
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- High Tech - High Touch
- Connecting with Kindness
- Women in Business
- Virtual Networking
- Spot On Networking
She has been working with corporations, organizations, and associations for 12 plus years on the power of people working together for a greater good.
She has appeared in:
- New York Times
- Harvard Management
- Communication Letter
- The Wall Street Journal
- Chicago Tribune
- Working Woman
- Investor's Business Daily
- Business Start-Ups
- Registered Representative
- Public Relations Quarterly
- Women in Aviation
- Nursing Focus
- Upline Magazine
- Women in Business
- Houston Business Journal
- Crain's New York Business
- Atlanta Chronicle
Her radio/tv appearances partial list:
- Wisdom Radio
- Weeknight Edition
- Home Business
- and over 40 other radio stations around the country.
Suggested Questions for Donna Fisher:
- How has the concept of networking changed over the years?
- How has technology influenced the need for face-to-face contact?
- What are the most common mistakes and misunderstanding people make about networking?
- Tell me about your campaign "Getting Our People Back to Work."
- How does the concept branding relate to networking?
- What tips do you have for job seekers regarding how to make good use of their connections?
- What about when you're shy? Is networking only for those with an outgoing personality?
- I understand most of your work is with large corporations. How does networking apply in that arena?
- What are the common mistakes that people make when meeting people?
- What if you don't have a network how do you get started?
- Tell me about your campaign "Connecting with Kindness."
- Why is networking important for the home-based business?
- What are Virtual Networking Events and how are they effective?
- How does the power of words influence our results?
- How do people get involved in a Virtual Networking Event?
To schedule Donna Fisher: